Monday, February 13, 2017

It's Been Awhile!!!

Well hello everyone!  It's been quite a while since I've posted any updates. Sometimes life gets in the way of all the crafting I'd like to be doing!

Here are some new things I'm working on:






The wooden snowmen were actually old decorations that I found at the thrift store and I repurposed them into some lovely winter decorations.  Here's how they looked before:


Still working on a few of them...I love how they turned out!  Some of them are listed in my Etsy shop!

Some other good news...my son and I have started a countdown to our move to Colorado.  I'm so excited...this is my best friend Jennifer, who lives right next to Pike's Peak...We've been friends for almost 45 years...and I miss her so much!!! We're looking for condos/townhouses in the Colorado Springs area...so I'll only be about 20 minutes away from her!!


I'll try not to be away this long...stay safe everyone!

Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment