Tuesday, October 13, 2015

I'm Dreaming of a "PINK" Christmas!!!

I'm really getting in the Christmas spirit lately...even tho I know it's not even Halloween yet!  I found this the other day...fits what I'm working on to a tee!




I picked up a couple of nativity sets a couple of weeks ago...and painted them both pink.  Ya, Glenn thinks I'm nuts!  But they did turn out pretty good...just have to glitter and seal them and they'll be good to go in the shop!  I also picked up one of those old time bubble gum machines...that will also be painted pink! 



It's kind of hard to see, but this is the beginning of the pink nativity!  There's my pink tree too!!!  I love pink!!!  I'll be sure to post when it's all complete!

Hope everyone is enjoying the fall weather...at least here in the Midwest, it's cool and windy...temps in the 50's!  LOVE IT!!!



Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment