Thursday, October 29, 2015

My Love for Bottle Brush Trees!!!!

I am so in love with anything that has to do with bottle brush trees...or sometimes, called sisal trees.  I just finished this new addition to my Etsy shop the other day...



I love how it turned out.  I bleached a few trees and now I'm going to try my hand at dying some of them.  We'll see how that turns out!!!  Here are a few crafts that I want to try:





I love those pastel colored ones!  And I have a ton of rhinestone brooches and old jewels that I've been collecting and I know I have some old vintage spools somewhere too!!!  I really need to clean up my crafting area...I might find some neat things I didn't know I even had!

I'm also participating in a Craft Show at Bain Manor in Kenosha...I'll need to put my items together to drop off on Saturday.  If you're in the area, please stop by!  The girls from Lulu Birds (where my jewelry is sold) will be manning our booth there!


So much to do...so little time to do it!!!

Until next time....


Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment