Friday, October 2, 2015

Some New Eye Candy!

So, the other night, I couldn't sleep...which, by the way, happens all the time.  I sat down at the table where I bead...and immediately my creativity jumped into high gear!  I love when that happens...so here's the finished products of my insomnia!!





I think this is my favorite bracelet so far....the light pink beads are from a rosary that I got from one of our local churches...just love it!




Again...rosary beads in this one too.  It's kind of hard to see, but the pendant stone is a deep green...very holidayish!!!




I'm so glad my creativity hit...just wish it wasn't at midnight, when I have to get up at 4:30 in the morning to get ready for work :)

Now to get these priced and then it's back to the glitter!!!

Enjoy your weekend!

Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment